Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Brazee Howard Brazee is offline

Default Different kind of cell reference.

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:23:09 +0200, Lars-Åke Aspelin
wrote:

Well, the formula I proposed need some corrections.

=D$1+(D$15-D$1)*(ROW(D2)-ROW(D$1))

should work for the first year.

In order to handle subsequent year without manual editing of formula
we have to know where the subssequent year is located.

I actually simplified my formula for the post. Pick a line. My
example had it in line 15.

- James Madison