Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
terilad terilad is offline

Default Disable Save

I do not want the user to save the file as it is a protected document and for
redistribution.

Mark

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

If you disable save on SaveAs, Save and Close, how is the user to save the
file, with magic? Help me here.

Barb Reinhardt

"terilad" wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for some help with a macro, I need to disable anyone from
saving a file or save as and also disable the prompt if the close button is
pressed you get an option to save the file then, I need to disable all of
these, also have a pop up box to warn that save as been disables when a user
tries to save the file fro save and save as.

Can anyone help mw with this.

Regards

Mark