Ben

Dear George:

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I am still unsure of exactly what
to do. Am I selecting the A2 cell by right clicking? Or am I selecting
something from a menu?

"George Gee" wrote:

Ben

If your column headings are in Row 1,
select A2 Window Freeze Panes.

Your column headings should remain visible as you scroll down the sheet.

HTH

George Gee

Ben wrote:
Here is my question. I am making a chart in which I enter various
data in a number of columns. As time goes on, I am entering data
farther down in the colums and so am unable to see their headings any
longer. Is there any way for the column headings to be displayed
without scrolling up to the top of the screen?
I am using Excel 2002.
Thank you sincerely to everyone who has been so helpful with all of my
questions.