Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Sum - to end

run the macros on a specific column

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Mike H" wrote in message

These couple of lines put a sum formula in the first cell below the data
in
column A

Dim LastRow As Long
LastRow = Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row
Cells(LastRow + 1, 1).Formula = "=sum(A1:A" & LastRow & ")"
--
Mike

question.

"Annette" wrote:

Since I don't always know how many rows I will have in a spreadsheet, I
would like a macro that if I run the macros on a specific column, it
automatically takes me to the end the filled column and drop down one
more
row to a blank cell and adds the entire column.

My macro is cell specific using recorder and I don't want that.

Thanks much for assistance!

.