Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Prof Wonmug Prof Wonmug is offline

Default How to find all UDF calls in all workbooks

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:53:02 -0700, ryguy7272
wrote:

I vaguely recall dealing with this before, but I can't remember if it was
code or an add in. I think this will do it for you:
http://www.asap-utilities.com/downlo...-utilities.php

NYC public library is closing and they're ushering me out, so I can't test
it now, but give it a whirl and see how you get along.

I scanned the FAQ and the function list and tried a search. I didn't
see anything that worked on all workbooks. There were lots of things
that worked on all worksheets and maybe all open workbooks, but not
all workbooks.