Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default How to find all UDF calls in all workbooks

I vaguely recall dealing with this before, but I can't remember if it was
code or an add in. I think this will do it for you:
http://www.asap-utilities.com/downlo...-utilities.php

NYC public library is closing and they're ushering me out, so I can't test
it now, but give it a whirl and see how you get along.

--
Ryan---

"Prof Wonmug" wrote:

I've decided to make a few "improvements" to some of the UDFs in my
personal add-in module. Now I need to find all of the calls to those
UDFs in all of my workbooks, because the syntax has changed some.

Is there an easy way to find them other than opening each one?
.