Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro stopping

Are there any lines in your code that are highlighted in red? If so, those
lines are designated as break points and your code will stop on them. If you
have them and want to remove them, just click on the "red dot" next to them
in the gray left-hand border for that code window. Another reason your code
might stop is if you have a Stop statement in your code... that statement
will also evoke a break in your code.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"JOSEPH WEBER" wrote in message
All of my macros are pausing at various points. Is there a control
somewhere
that I may have hit by mistake? Is there any way to stop it from doing
this?
It gives me the option to continue, but I don't want to have to keep
pressing
continue.