AT

Default How do I create a drop down sort box?

I want to sort a column with a header by 3 options that can be entered in the
box - A,B or C. I want to create a box that when A is chosen, all the rows
with A in column B are listed and the others are hidden. How is this created?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.newusers