Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Keystroke macro results . . .

ryguy7272 wrote:
I used to have booth versions of Office too. Then, I had problems like you
describe and decided to get rid of 2003. Why do you need old technology?

Because it works.

2007 will do everything that 2003 does, and a whole lot more too.

I'd like to think this was an April Fools joke.

XL2003 was the last decently working copy of Excel. XL2007 may have
snazzy eye candy but graphs are glacially slow with moderate amounts of
date and macro recording is hopelessly broken.

It is amusing to see people struggling with XL2007 after having been
warned not to upgrade. It was even worse before SP2.

Regards,
Martin Brown