Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich Rich is offline

Default Keystroke macro results . . .

I have Office 2003 AND Office 2007 installed on my PC.

Now, when I record a keystroke macro to put some text into a cell and hit
enter, then go to the VBA Editor, the resultant macro is not what I'm used to
seeing. For instance to record putting some garbage in Cell a1, I get the
following:

ActiveCell FormulaR1C1 <= VB_VarUserMemIdasdfasdfVB_VarUserMemId
Range& VB_VarUserMemIdA3VB_VarUserMemId '+Select

When I attempt to run it, I receive a "Compile error: Invalid use of
peropery".

What do I need to change?

Thanks for any help.