Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default how do i bring a visual basic form to the spread sheet?

add a button to the spreadsheet and attach the code
UserForm1.show 'or whatever the form name is

You will not be able to run the form independant of XL...

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"MaryamB" wrote:

Hi,

I have created a form using teh developer tab in excel in vb. The problem
is anytime I want to access the form i need to go to the developer tab, click
on vb and run it frorm there. What I would like to do is to bring the form to
the spreadsheet so that I can run it directly from there. or better yet, be
able to run the form independently of the spreadhseet. is that a possibility?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Maryam