Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Chart Print Footer :: Excel 2007

Chart sheet is not a worksheet.

Sheets collection comprises worksheets and chartsheets.

This works for me.

Sheets("UsageChart").PageSetup.RightFooter = Format(Date, "yyyy-mmm-dd")

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:08:01 -0700, QB wrote:

I create a chart using vba and I create it on it own worksheet
(ActiveChart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsNewSheet, Name:="UsageChart"). I
need to setup the page footer so that when it prints, the date/time appear in
the lower right-hand corner.

I have tried using the following command to set it up:

Worksheets("UsageChart").PageSetup.RightFooter = Format(Date, "yyyy-mmm-dd")

but it does not work, nothing appears. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help,

QB