Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Brown[_5_] Gary Brown[_5_] is offline

Default Open Workbooks

'/=======================================/
Sub TitleBar_FullName()
'change toolbar
'...from ASAP Utilities - 08/11/2004
Application.Caption = Empty
Windows(1).Caption = "Hello World"
End Sub
'/=======================================/
Sub TitleBar_Standard()
'change toolbar back to normal
'...from ASAP Utilities - 08/11/2004
Application.Caption = Empty
Windows(1).Caption = ActiveWorkbook.Name
End Sub
'/=======================================/

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"Paul W Smith" wrote:

I am looping through all the workbooks in a folder, opening them, performing
some task and then closing them without saving.

I have turned screen updating off, but want to know if there is any way I
can stop the name of the file appearing in the task bar when the file is
opened? I know there are lots of arguments to the workbooks.open event but
none seem to allow this.

Paul Smith

.