Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Colleen M Colleen M is offline

Default Display Print Dialog with Selection: Excel 2003

Jim, worked like a charm, thanks!
--
Colleen

"Jim Cone" wrote:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show , , , , , , , , , , , 1
'--
Also, try it with 2, 3 and 4 and see what happens.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Colleen M"
wrote in message
Sorry, I should have given more detail.

I have 3 control buttons in a spreadsheet. Each one selects a specific range
in the sheet, then opens the Print dialog box. I would like to have the
"Selection" box automatically selected so the user simply has to select the
printer and number of copies (and not have to remember to choose to print the
selection).
--
Colleen

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

Not sure I understand the question, but the Selection option would apply to
a range that was selected prior to displaying the dialog box. i.e. If you
had selected Range("A1:D10") prior to opening the Print dialog box, you
would simply select the "Selection" option and it would print that range.
You cannot make the selection after you have opened the dialog box.

"Colleen M" wrote in message
I am using Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
to display the print dialog.

How do I activate "Selection" under Print What?
--
Colleen

.

.