Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Per Jessen Per Jessen is offline

Default Month & Year Text to Date Format - Help Please

Hi

=DATE(B1,A1,1)

Regards,
Per

"Louise" skrev i meddelelsen

I need some help as i'm stuck...

I have a cell which has the number 4 in it (meaning April). I also have
another cell which has the number 2010 in it (as text as it is
concatenated
from having the 20 manually added to the mid of another number giving the
10
part).

So basically cell A1 has the number 4 in it, Cell B1 has the number 2010
in
it. How do I get these 2 together to give me a date format of 01/04/2010
in
an Excel recognisable date format to use in a vlookup with another
preformatted date cell?

Any help greatly appreciated!