Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteveF[_4_] SteveF[_4_] is offline

Default Can a checkbox be created with a logic function?

I currently have a SS that utilizes a column of checkboxes. I also have a
macro that filters for checkboxes that are TRUE, thus hiding the rows with
unchecked boxes. The two things I don't like with this configuration are that
the checkboxes are too small, and when I filter, many of the unchecked
checkboxes superimpose themselves on what becomes visible on the SS.

So my question is: can a logic function be written so that if an open cell
is selected, it is automatically populated with a text checkmark? And
secondly, if a cell with that checkmark is selected again, the checkmark is
removed.