Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
it''''''''sh hardy it''''''''sh hardy is offline

Default How do I make excel say a phrase when hitting a certain goal i

Ok thanks!!! But maybe I should have clarified - I dont want it to literally
say that, I want it to appear in another cell in Red...

"Mike H" wrote:

I forgot to mention that speech must be enabled in the windows control panel
--
Mike

question.

"it''''''''sh hardy" wrote:

I'm making a numbers reporting sheet for my retail store, and would like the
sheet to automatically say "Great Job Hitting AROD Goal!!!" when another cell
hits above $30.... Is this possible?