Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel[_647_] joel[_647_] is offline

Default Delete a code

I assume you mean VBA code. The more eligant way is not to have added
it in the first place. I think you must of had some VBA in a sheet and
copied it 50 times and now you don't want to distribute the code with
you workbook. Next time only copy the sheet once. Delete the code,
then copy it 50 times.

------------------------------- POSTED BEFORE RECEIVING A REPLY AFTER 6
MINUTES OF ORIGINAL POST -------------------------------
I assume you mean VBA code. The more eligant way is not to have added
it in the first place. I think you must of had some VBA in a sheet and
copied it 50 times and now you don't want to distribute the code with
you workbook. Next time only copy the sheet once. Delete the code,
then copy it 50 times.

You can with a macro add and delete VBA code. See Chip Pearson's
website

'Programming In The VBA Editor'
(http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/vbe.aspx)

--