Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
caldog caldog is offline

Default Personal.xls Workbook

I have a workbook that is very very slow to open-its take about a minute to
open. With your folks help I have alot of VBA coding in this workbook.
Also somehow a reference file or something like that as attached it self to
this particular workbook, how do I remove that as well?

A person here at work suggested that I look at the personal.xls workbook,
they couldn't remember how to find it, and I really have no clue. Can
somebody explain to me how to locate this book to see if this might be the
problem?

Thanks

Steve