Anne Troy

Version?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Dan B" wrote in message

Here's what I would like to do. I want a spreadsheet for an annual
budget. I would want a separate worksheet for each department and another
sheet that would summarize all departments. It would be shared on the
network so each department manager can enter their budget request.

Is there a way to protect each sheet with a different password so that
each department manager can see only their worksheet and not the other
departments or the summary sheet. So, if they were to click on a
worksheet tab, they would have to put in a password before they could even
see it. That may be asking too much. Is there some way to accomplish
this?

Thanks
Dan