Dan B

Default Is this possible......?

Hi,

Here's what I would like to do. I want a spreadsheet for an annual budget.
I would want a separate worksheet for each department and another sheet that
would summarize all departments. It would be shared on the network so each
department manager can enter their budget request.

Is there a way to protect each sheet with a different password so that each
department manager can see only their worksheet and not the other
departments or the summary sheet. So, if they were to click on a worksheet
tab, they would have to put in a password before they could even see it.
That may be asking too much. Is there some way to accomplish this?

Thanks
Dan