Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Change Ribbon in Excel 2007

Correct see also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbonx20072010.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Greg Wilson" wrote in message ...
I think I just figured it out. The CustomUI Editor tool that I currently
have is the 2010 version. All help I could find googling related to the
2007 version. The new version has, in the Insert menu, two options: 1)
"Office 2010 Custom UI part" and 2) "Office 2007 Custom UI Part".

Presumably, the UI Editor I have likely defaults to the 2010 version.
Since I have the 2007 trial version, I had to select the second option.
After doing that, I got it to work.

The possibility that I had the 2010 version and needed 2007 was
something that I thought of. For some reason I thought I had checked out
all the menu items. I've done a few repeat downloads and re-installs and
might have had the older version in the beginning (which wouldn't
support these options) and was doing something else wrong then.

Cheers all.

Greg