Gord Dibben

Assuming you start entering data in column A and want to go across to
F1.........

Use the TAB key when leaving A1 to go to B1 then C1, D1, E1, F1 as you enter
the data.

When leaving F1, hit the <ENTER key to drop to A2.

The <ENTER key will drop down 1 row and go back to the column in which you
started.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:51:15 -0800, "QAguy"
wrote:

I knnow there is a way to "teach" my spreadsheet the range I am entering data
into. But I don't remember how. The actice cell is supposed to go from the
last data entry column in the current row, to the first column in the next
row. All I had to do was hit "Enter" and I was ready to enter the next
record. Does anybody remember how?