Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
evelin via OfficeKB.com evelin via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default ROUNDING

I have 3 number columns, viz A, B, AND C . I formatted the A and B and D
columns using the Round function of excel directly. USING MACRO In the
fourth column,D - I added the values of A,B and C. But instead of adding the
rounded values of columns A and B , it is adding the actual values though
displays rounded values. So not getting the expected result. for example A=5.
4, B=6.4 , c=0. now display is A=5 and B= 6, but in D it is 12,
actually A must be 5, B=6 and so D= 11

so how to get the rounded values in calculation.

THANKS