Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fisch4bill fisch4bill is offline

Default Writing Excel macro in 2003 will not work in 2007

Your friend my have the security level set too high. In Excel 2007, Click on
the Office Button Excel Options Trust Center Trust Center Settings
Macro Settings and make sure that the option "Disable all macros without
notification" is NOT selected. The option "Disable all macros with
notification" allows the user to enable macros. As Dave mentioned, if macros
aren't enabled, no matter what you code, it's not gonna work.

Hope this helps
Bill

"JanB" wrote:

I have only 2003 and will help a friend of mine. He has only 2007. When I
write a simple macro in 2003, it will not work in 2007

What format should I save the file

( the macro is simple as Copy one row of data and paste it in another sheet)

Hope these genuine group will find a solution.