Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Spreadsheet Solutions Spreadsheet Solutions is offline

Default Writing Excel macro in 2003 will not work in 2007

JanB;

I think that when you provide us with some error code or detailed view of
that situation we could be of more help !!

--
Met vriendelijk groet;
Mark Rosenkrantz
"JanB" wrote in message
I have only 2003 and will help a friend of mine. He has only 2007. When I
write a simple macro in 2003, it will not work in 2007

What format should I save the file

( the macro is simple as Copy one row of data and paste it in another
sheet)

Hope these genuine group will find a solution.