Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Shawn Shawn is offline

Default 2003 vs 2007

I have an organization with 300 employees spread across 10 counties. We use
a time sheet designed in excel. When the time sheets are emailed in, VBA
code transfers needed data from the time sheets into an "employee payroll
database".

Anyway, the original VBA was written in Excel 2003 and ran like greased
lighting. The computers have been upgraded and everyone is now using Excel
2007. However, we still save the Excel Time Sheet files as Excel 2003 files.
Anyway, the code now runs very slowly. What can I do?

--
Thanks
Shawn