Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ALaw ALaw is offline

Default Linking Combo Box Values to Access Table

Hello,

I am trying to create a combo box and link it to values in an access table.
The access table has a list of well names, dates, rates and hours and several
other columns that I am not interested in. I need the combo box to be
populated with the well names, and when I select one I would like it to
return 3 columns with the Date, Rate and Hours.

I have already tried DataExternal Data ... but the problem is that there
are too many columns for excel and therefore I am missing a lot of my data,
so I need it to pull directly from Access.

To summarize
1) Create combo box linked to Well Name Column in Access Table
2) When Well name is selected in combo box fill out columns in Excel with
Date, Rate and Hours from Access Table

Thanks a lot,

ALaw