Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default FollowHyperlink

Look at your security settings, see "Change macro security settings in
Excel" in help.

For new or non xls or xla files be sure to save as .xlsm or .xlam

Regards,
Peter T

"CLR" wrote in message
Actually, now that I've checked.....NONE of my event macros are working in
07. I even opened another file with event macros in it that I wrote in
xl2k
and none of them will fire either.........could it be a bad install of 07,
or
just some switch set wrong?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

Works fine for me. You have to have it as worksheet code as opposed to in
general module.

Mike

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All.......

XL07......having trouble getting this to fire......

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
MsgBox " this is it"
Call MyMacro
End Sub

Same with the same function in the Workbook

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?