Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Wilson Sam Wilson is offline

Default Excel Userform??

Are there any additional details on the automation error?

I've had this before and it was because there was a reference to a library
not installed on their computer (in VBE Tools/references & look for
"MISSING") but various things can cause it.

Sam

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I desperately need help! I have userform and everything is working fine. I
compile after I make changes in vb and all is well. However, when testing
form with another individual. Other individual will get an "automation
error" and will not open file? Can someone help me why this is happening?
Thank you.