Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to find new UDF to edit

Open the workbook with the macro.
Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE where macros live.
Hit ctrl-r to see the project explorer (like windows explorer)

Find the module you put the code in and you'll be able to edit the code.

John Keith wrote:

I created my first function and it works great but now I need to edit
it to make some additions and improvements. But how do I find the
code? When I select view macros the function does not appear in the
list. I think this function was put in a general module but I sure
can't locate it. The fucntion is callable and working from other
macros so I know it's out there somewhere.

Thanks

John Keith

--

Dave Peterson