Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Pivot table custom/calculated field?

To simplify my problem, my source data table has 3 fields:
Job#, CreatedPeriod, CompletedPeriod
eg: 32, 200901, 200904
Field 1) I have CreatedPeriod as a row area field
Field 2) I have count of CreatedPeriod as a data (column) field
Field 3) I have count of CompletedPeriod as a data (column) field
Field 4) I have item (2) again as cumulative - show data as running total in
field (1)
Field 5) I have item (3) again as cumulative - show data as running total in
field (1)
I need another field, "Cumulative Outstanding". This is Field 4 minus Field 5
I've tried all sorts but no joy yet
please help