Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Snowfire Snowfire is offline

Default Financial Week numbers

On 22 Sep, 20:53, p45cal wrote:
Snowfire;498654 Wrote:

I am trying to code a British Financial Week Number Function. ie. an
April to March rotation. The Jan to December is quite common but I can
find no reference to the Fiscal week numbers.
Also is it my imagination or has this group had a drastic reduction
of past history. I seldom find any information I search for now days?
Without wanting to upset anyone, it has almost become a "chocolate
saucepan".

One question first: April 6th is the beginning of the UK financial tax
year. In 2007, the 6th fell on a Friday. On what date did week *::2::*
of the financial year *begin*?

--
p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=558
View this thread:http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=137264

Thanks for the reply..... looking at old diaries I think it must have
been the 16th April...... I will confirm when I get back to work
tomorrow.