Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jen_T Jen_T is offline

Default Determine if specific text is in a cell

I have a worksheet that I would like to add a macro too.
I would like to look at cell, lets say "P2" and check to see if "Grade A"
is in the text. if true then enter the value "Yes" in cell Z2. I will then
copy/paste this lookup down in the z column. I know how to do the final piece
but not sure how to check a cell if certain text is within text of the cell.
This is what I have ,know this probably is incorrect.

With
Range=IF("P2"="*Grade A*" Then
Range Z2="Yes"
Else Not