Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tracey[_13_] Tracey[_13_] is offline

Default copy a cell value to an open outlook template

Hi all,

I have an existing code that does a whole bunch of other stuff, then goes to
a specific cell and copies that cell's value and then opens an Outlook
Template .oft. I would like to know if there is some code that will then
paste that held value into the body of the open .oft document. I can just do
a CTRL-V to paste it manually but would like this whole process to automate
if possible.

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A2").Select
Selection.Copy

target = """G:\my file pathway\Check.oft"""
Shell "cmd /cStart """" " & target

I want to put the paste command here but am at a loss as to how to proceed.

Any help would be really appreciated. I've only recently started using
these discussion groups and I've learned more in a couple of weeks than in
the past few years... Thanks!!

Tracey