Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman[_2_] Mike Fogleman[_2_] is offline

Default letter inside radio buttons (option button)

Perhaps more horizontal space between choices,
()A ()B ()C
or vertical options, one per line.
()A
()B
()C

Or quit pandering to the pansies and explain that finding which circle goes
with each choice is part of the test.

Mike F
"dgold82" wrote in message
I have a worksheet filled with option buttons that represent answer
inputs for test questions (looks like a standardized test scantron).
Looks something like this (parenthesis are the little circles):

My users are asking that we somehow put the letters inside the radio
buttons as they sometimes confuse which letter choice goes to the
right radio button. Only problem is that the label box that comes
along with the form control option button is not movable and any
objects I try and put inside the radio button go behind it and cannot
be seen.

If anyone out there knows a good way to do this I would greatly
appreciate some ideas! Thanks.