Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default export certain cells from excel to word

Hi All, I am trying to export certain detail from excel to word on a click of
a button from excel, Here is my code. I know I am missing something, Can you
please guide my way thought this.

Private Sub Export_Click()

Dim objWord As Object 'Word Object
Dim strTemplateName As String 'Template name
Dim strPathTemplateName As String 'Path & Template
Dim sWdFileName As String

Set doc = objWord.Documents.Open(sWdFileName)

strTemplateName = "TestTemplate.dot"

strPathTemplateName = "C:\My Documents" & strTemplateName

Set objWord = CreateObject("Word.Application")

With objWord

.ActiveDocument.bookmarks("Address").Range = Sheet2.Range("B4").Value
.ActiveDocument.bookmarks("City").Range = Sheet2.Range("B5").Value
.ActiveDocument.bookmarks("State").Range = Sheet2.Range("B6").Value
.ActiveDocument.bookmarks("Zip").Range = Sheet2.Range("B7").Value

End With
objWord.Visible = True

Set objDoc = Nothing
Set objWord = Nothing