Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default on error resume next

can I user on error resume next for errors due to reference issues?
for e.g., lets say I dont have access installed in my machine and I have to
input data in a userform where "Tools---References--- Microsoft Access 12.0
Object Library" is checked. Can I use "On error resume next" for reference
error and still submit my inputs through userform?
NOTE: here I am not submitting the inputs directly into access, when I click
submit the inputs will be mailed to someone. The access reference is checked
in this userform as, access is used at some point later in the process but
not when I click submit.

Thanks in advance