Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.[_2_] Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.[_2_] is offline

Default Date to Text conversion

Look at the NumberFormat Property on the Range Object to see how the data is
formatted, which then you can use the VBA.Format(<Value,<Format) to
convert the value to text in the same manner.

--
Thanks,

Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Production Statistician
Master MOUS 2000
"Michael Koerner" wrote in message
I have a sheet with a two columns containing dates. Sometimes it is the
full
date as an example 25-Jul-1936, or Jul-1936 or 1936 I would like to be
able
to convert that to text and maintain the same face value. Is that possible
with some sort of macro?

--

Regards
Michael Koerner