Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default distribution of Excel Addin - errors

On the other machine, goto the VBIDE (Alt-F11). Goto menu ToolReferences.
You will likely see an item in that list with MISSING in the caption.
Uncheck that/those options and you should be good to go.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"GadyC" wrote in message
i wrote an addin for excel 2003/2007. it work well on my computer.

when i copy the xla file to onother computer, i get errors on functions
like
LCase, UCase.

i have .NET studio 2005 installed on my machine.
The other has framework 2 and 3.5.

do i have to add any ref declaration or module reference on functions
call?

any idea?

thank you in advance,
gadyc