Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AB[_2_] AB[_2_] is offline

Default Using VBA to send out mail via gmail

Tony,

Maybe try a code on the same site but this URL:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm
There is a code that connects to gmail smtp server and sends emails
from the account you connect to on the fly.
You can adjust your code - introduce some counter variable and
whenever the counter reaches 500 - make the code switch the account
it's connecting to.

That should do the trick.
A.

On Jul 14, 7:26*pm, Webtechie
wrote:
Ryan,

Good to know mail code tips. *But it did not say anything about changing the
from address when sending out to cells in a certain range.

The one range code was how to select a range and send mail (1 address). *I
will need to take a range and make it come from one "From Address", take the
next range and make it come from the next "From Address" (acct. #2).

Thanks

Tony

"ryguy7272" wrote:
I think this will do what you want:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/files.htm

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"Webtechie" wrote:

Hello,

I need to create a macro to email the contacts for our company. *Currently,
we have a gmail account which has been configured in Outlook.

Now gmail has a limit of 500 emails a day. *My boss was to send out 1500. *I
have searched the web and see google's response is create multiple accounts.

Question:

How would I program a macro to use multiple email accounts? *I've created
macros to email items before. *But not sure how to write an email macro to
use multiple accounts. *

I know I will create 10 more gmail accounts. *I know to configure all of
them in Outlook. *But how to program the macro so that it does a "Round
Robin"? *Send the first 500 contacts with this account, the next 500 contacts
with account 2 and so on.

Tony- Hide quoted text -