Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
statum statum is offline

Default Excel Hyperlinks not retained when importing from workbook.

Hello all, I have a macro that will import data from a sheet in a
workbook to a sheet on the workbook I am currently working with. The workbook
from which I am copying the data is never opened. However, that workbook has
hyperlinks that need to be copied along with the cell data. The cell data
copies just fine, but the hyperlinks are no longer available. I need a few
lines of code that I can put into the macro that will not just copy the
cell's data values, but also their hyperlinks. Thanks in advance for your
help....