bpeltzer

Is the drop-down list via cell references? To check, click in the first cell
with the drop-down and, from the menu bar, select Data / Validation. On the
Settings tab, does the Allow drop-down say List? If so, what is in the
Source text box? I'm guessing it says something like =C1:C6. If that
validation were autofilled to the next cell down, the next cell's validation
source would be =C2:C7; you're effectively scrolling off the list of values.
To keep from scrolling, change the first cell's validation list source to
absolute references, something like =$C$1:$C$6. Then you can autofill, and
the validation list source will remain constant.

"excelnewbie" wrote:

Hey.
I am using several drop down lists in a worksheet.
Some of the drop downs show the items starting at the top of the list,
others start half way through a list.
Can i make then all start with the first item on the list?

Thanks :)