Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] dion.valente@jyskebank.dk is offline

Default Vb?.tmp path/file access error

Quite anoying problem...

I have a very simple code, that I can no longer run.

Sub move()
Workbooks("Mappe3.xls").Sheets("test").Copy after:=Workbooks
("mappe2.xls").Sheets("ark1")
End Sub

I get the following error message:
Path/File access error: '.\VB154.tmp'

Each time I try to run the code, the number after VB changes. If I try
and search the file, I find in the root of my o-drive to which I
havn't got access. The file is by the way not located on the o-drive.

I experienced this kind of problem when I made a peace of code that
would copy a module from one workbook to another. This macro got caugt
up in Symantec Antivirus as "Bloodhound.excelmacro"

Any suggestions to solve my problem?

Hope someone can help - please... :)