Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joneru Joneru is offline

Default Summarising Worksheet Data

Hi,

I've got a similar issue to Jade's. I'm wanting to have a summary page, and
it sounds like the solution listed below is what I'm after.

I want to be able to drag & fill down a column a list that references the
same cell across multiple sheets. For example, Sheet1c2 has the value from
Sheet2c2, Sheet1c3 shows Sheet3c2, Sheet1c4 shows Sheet4c2...

The reference is the same, it is the sheet that needs to change. I've tried
working through the formula posted below, but do not understand how to adapt
it for what I'm trying to do. Can each portion of the formula be explained
please?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

=indirect(Text(6179+row(A1),"00000")&"!H7)

Drag fill down

Tom Ogilvy