Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ROland ROland is offline

Default Ribbon Macro does not work when stored in Personal file

I have used Ron's instructions as well, but encounter the Personal files'
problem.
It might have something to do with disabled macros. This is the message I
get; 'Macro is not available in this workbook are may be disabled'.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I've not had issues with my Personal file when I updated the ribbon using
instructions here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

"Roland" wrote:

I have a ribbon bar with icons that activates a macro stored in add-in files.
Also in the Personal.xlsb file are some macros stored, but they do not work
on activation of ribbon buttons..
When I transfere one of these to an add-in, it does work.
What's wrong with the Personal ?
roland