Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
No Name

Default Can This Be Done in Excel?

Hi,
it is possible in excel

how many members it has to be working for?

on which base do they have to contribute / date or times attended?

date ? put a starting date in a column and check that against the present
date (login)
times attended ? then there has to be a counter for each time they login
(adding ) and after x times there will be a reminder and registration.
be certain that registgrations cannot be changed by accicent (hidden sheet
with password)

start on drawing up which info you need to have and which to adapt on a
piece of paper and work from
that on onwards. Give a message in case you need help.
mail returned

"giovannashouse" schreef in bericht

I took a class on Excel years ago but it was not that extensive. I have
a small dance studio. Members sign in when they arrive to keep track of
how often they come. Some pay dues in advance. Is there a way that when
they check in on the computer or when their name is typed in if their
dues are up to be paid again that it will pop up in a bubble or be
highlighted? Am I using the wrong program?

--
giovannashouse