Posted to microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript,microsoft.public.excel.programming
James Whitlow James Whitlow is offline

Default Reading Excel XML spreadsheet via VBScript using MSXML.DOMDocument

"A possible solution" wrote in
message ...
Sorry I can't provide you any more direct and immediate solution, but I
though you might find this book helpful:

http://books.google.com/books?id=gMjVl2r6XzEC

Thanks for the reference, Rolf. I am going to keep searching and holind out
hope that a sample will be posted. If not, I might either fallback on the
book or just start experimenting myself.

I have incorporated simple XML tables into some of my scripts, but I am
still an XML novice.