Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LandySandy LandySandy is offline

Default Setting the Transition Function for two columns

Thanks for the tip. This works well. Do you know if I can create a macro that
does this behind the scenes. My end user would like to always use Column A
and B for entry.
"AltaEgo" wrote:

Highlight the range in which you want to restrict the cursor between columns
(example, click columns B & C, ensuring you click column B first).

Each time you type a value in the formula box, click [Tab]. [Enter] will
perform a different action, depending on your setup. When done, click
outside the highlighted range or press an arrow key.

If you need to start in a partially fill column, click on the left-hand
column where you wish to start, navigate to a reasonable number or rows
below and click the cell while holding the left mouse key to highlight the
range.

--
Steve

"LandySandy" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet where numbers are entered in two columns. I want the
cursor to move to the right from column 1 and then after entry in column 2
want the cursor to move down one row and back to column 1. Does anyone
know
how to do this?
Stumped