Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Molloy Patrick Molloy is offline

Default Renaming the Excel windows taskbar

what's in A1 and did you run the code?

"easylife" wrote in message
Hi Eirinberg,
Thanks but it did not work or mayb I didn't do it right.

Went into VBA project and created a new procedure as

' Public Sub Caption()
Sub SetApplicationCaption()
Application.Caption = Range("A1").Value
End Sub

but nothing happened. Could you please carry me through the
process....thanks in advance..Regards
--
easylife

"Howard31" wrote:

Hi there,

Try the following:

Sub SetApplicationCaption()
Application.Caption = Range("A1").Value
A. Ch. Eirinberg

"easylife" wrote:

Hi,
Would appreciate if someone could tell me how one can change the way
Excel
displays different file windows on the TaskBar and how one can rename
it to
how the sheetname or how one could just rename it in a worksheet to
suit
oneself. If there is an add-in that would help. EL2003.

Thanks
--
easylife